My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
It's the season to spoil and be spoiled! Raksha Bandhan is just around the corner and if you're still unsure of what to gift your siblings this Rakhi then fret no more because we've prepared the ultimate gift guide to help you show your love and appreciation for your favourite sibling. Believe us when we say that we've picked out the best gifts you can give to your loved one this Rakhi.
1. Leather belts - Hand made in Italy, The Outdoor Classic Belt by Raghavendra Rathore is a classic hit that never fails to impress. This simple yet elegant leather belt adds just a hint of luxe without being intimidatingly over the top. And plus, it's also the safest choice for a gift as leather belts are one of the most worn items in a men's wardrobe.
2. Cufflinks - Cufflinks are a sure-fire way for guys to personalise their formal looks. Why not help them elevate their styles even more by getting them some jewelled cufflinks? It's fashion, glam and bling all in one go - perfect for that fashion-forward sibling!
3. Shirts - Do you secretly want to give your sibling a style makeover? Then look no further and gift them with Raghavendra Rathore's Red Pinstripe Shirt. Carefully handmade and beautifully crafted from pure Egyptian cotton, our shirts will convert any man who insists that "he's not a shirt kinda guy."
4. Waistcoats - A quintessential and versatile piece of clothing that can be paired with dress shirts, kurtas, suits, jeans, etcetera etcetera... It's a gift best suited for the already-stylish or adventurous sibling. Check out Rathore's Dark Grey Silk Waistcoats
5. Suits - If you're looking to really show your love this Rakhi then you should drop us a visit or give us a call to get a custom, bespoke suit made especially for your sibling. Our signature Bandhgala suits are a hit amongst the most stylish fashionistas, Bollywood stars and even with members of the royal family! It'll be the gift to top any other gift they've ever received